Most people are more careful about what kind of fuel they put into their cars than they are with the kind of fuel they put into their own bodies. The diseases we suffer from are a symptom of eating the wrong diet most of the time. So it can be a simple matter of eating right to get back to optimal health.
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts and seeds
- Avoid animal products and limit processed fats, refined flour, sugar and mass produced foods.
- Eat a good breakfast, a moderate lunch, and a very light supper at regular times with nothing in between. No snacks! No skipping Meals.
- Avoid fried and processed food. Replace oils with only Virgin Olive oil or coconut oil.
- Test yourself for in tolerances by avoiding thins like gluten or dairy for 3 weeks at a time.
- Ask for help, make your new friend a vegan and see what they are eating on facebook. That is just a bit of a joke.
- Follow your instincts when it comes to food, not your gut.