God created us to live, move, work and play. To have the ability to overcome obstacles and for our bodies to repair itself. We have over 400 muscles in our bodies and those muscles were designed to work! Regular exercise builds the immune system, decreases stress, and aids in reversing disease.
- Find something you enjoy doing and do it regularly. Walking is a great option, the human body was designed to do this, so just do it!
- Make a habit of exercising for at least 20-60min every day.
- Other good activities include swimming, cycling, and yard work.
- The more you do, the more you can do. Start slow and just keep on going.
- Use it or loose it - The choice is yours.