How to cure Adrenal Insufficiency Naturally,
If you have 4-5 of the symptoms below you may have adrenal insufficiency. The thing to know about this condition is that you are going to be just fine - if you take action. It is simply that your pituitary gland is not producing enough adrenocorticotropin (ACTH). This is a hormone that stimulates the adrenal glands to produce cortisol.
The imbalance in your system and a lack of hormones being produced cause the symptoms. If you go to your doctor he will most probably prescribe hydrocortisone and steroid hormones. Health Prophet believes in God's Pharmacy so our advice would be to support your body to heal itself. Even if you go to your doctor and get the medication remember that you will only be treating the symptoms and not the cause. In fact steroids and chemical medication may make things worse in the long term.
Adrenal Insufficiency Symptoms
- Craving salt
- Change in appetite
- Muscle aches and weakness
- fatigue and trouble sleeping
- sweating and night sweats
- abdominal pain and digestive issues
- weight loss or gain
- low blood pressure
- low libido
The causal factors are of Adrenal Insufficiency:
- Stress this is the biggest problem with the easiest solution, let go and let God, He can and will do it all for you. Then do your part, start walking for at least 30 mins every day.
- Exposure to environmental toxins, you may need to detox, look on Health Prophet for our ingredient list on the detox label
- lack of sleep, this makes stress worse
- Poor diet, in the USA we call it the SAD diet. It stands for the Standard American Diet.
- Over exercising or a lack or exercise. Yes both can cause adrenal fatigue or insufficiency.
What not to do about Adrenal Insufficiency:
Cut out all caffeine, it is taxing your adrenals and they are having a hard time. Trying to use stimulants to enhance the way you feel may help in the short term but it will cause problems in the long run.
- Avoid sugar and high fructose corn syrup.
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils, use only coconut and olive oil.
What to do about Adrenal Insufficiency:
- Get enough healthy fats, ( yes I know this is not the norm, it is not a mistake it is needed) coconut oil and olive oil only
- Focus on vegetables (cruciferous veggies like cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels Sprouts with plenty of greens.
- Get some omega 3 fatty acids
- plenty of protein from your legumes
- High fiber foods like berries, chia seeds, and flaxseeds
- Probiotic food like kombucha, sauerkraut, yogurt and kefir. ( take a probiotic supplement if needed)
- Reduce Stress: Yes it is difficult but how about a walk every day, it helps
- Sleep: Get to bed by 10 in the evening and read a book not a electronic screen with a blue light.
Take Supplements for Adrenal Insufficiency:
- Get an supplement with an adaptogen herb like Ashwagandha
- Omega 3
- Licorice root
- B Vitamin Complex with B5 and B12
- Vitamin C or resveratrol
- Vitamin D3
Our Tailor made meds means that we put everything you need into 1 capsule and work out your dosage per day according to your weight and height. So if you let us know we will make up a order for you. If not feel free to contact us for the formula we will be happy to share it with you. This is not a quick fix, you should start feeling a difference within a month but it will take 6-12 months to sort out the problem. This is treating the cause not the symptoms and doing so naturally with God's pharmacy.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Addison, Addison's, Adrenal, Adrenal Insufficiency, Adrenal Insufficiency Symptoms, Disease, he causal factors are of Adrenal Insufficiency, Insufficiency, Supplements for Adrenal Insufficiency, Symptoms, What not to do about Adrenal Insufficiency, What to do about Adrenal Insufficiency